Are you ready for a weekend of Fun?
Join Us at Fall Fest
September 9–11, 2022
Fun For The Whole Community
Friday, September 9, 4pm–11pm
- Main Tent: Rebel Grace
Saturday, September 10, 11am–11pm
Sunday, September 11, 11am–6pm
- Outdoor Mass: 11:00am
- Beglan Irish Dancers: 12:15pm
- Fire Truck Ball Drop & Hartland Fire Dept Day – Ball Drop 1:00pm
- $25,000 Grand Raffle, Basket and Grill Raffle Winners announced beginning at 5:00pm.
- Ride Wristband Special: $20 Noon-4:00pm
- Dinner Special: TBD
- Lake Country Food Pantry Collection – Bring 5 items for the food pantry and receive a complimentary Fall Fest water bottle.
- Main Tent: Doo Wop Daddies
We are excited to announce that 2022 Fall Fest will be the Lake Country festival of the season! When you sponsor Fall Fest, you are supporting our community and St. Charles mission to help the many in need.
Click below to check out all the ways your sponsorship will be advertised throughout the year and more about our 2022 Fall Fest sponsorships!
Advertising benefits such as:
- Website Promotions
- Social Media Posts
- Festival Ground Signage
- Local Business Fall Fest Signage
- Chamber of Commerce, Event Calendars, and Band & Run Posts Exposure
- Sponsor Display Board
- Sponsor Announcements Throughout the Event
- St. Charles Weekly Bulletin, Announcements & Website
Be part of the 4th Annual Fall Fest Bags Tournament. The tournament is scheduled for Saturday, September 10th rain or shine. The check in time will be 12:30 pm with the tournament beginning at 1:00 pm.
$40 entry fee for a team of 2
1st place $200
2nd Place $100
3rd Place $40
Only the first 35 teams registered are guaranteed a spot!
Double Elimination – Abide by American Cornhole Association Rules
*New this year! Returning teams will be seeded based on 2019 results!
2nd Annual Fire Truck Ball Drop & Hartland Fire Department Day
Sunday, September 11
Come out and watch thousands of balls dropped from the sky and a chance to win prizes & cash! The Hartland Fire Department will be out at Fall Fest to share in the fun of the ball drop and spend time with our community! Kids will get to check out the fire truck and ambulance and talk to our hometown heroes.
Ball drop will be at 1:00pm. You do not need to be present to win.
How do you get a ball drop entry?
- $10 Donation—one ball drop entry
- $50 Donation—6 ball drop entries
- $100 Donation—13 ball drop entries
- Direct Hit: $1k
- Closest to the hole: $500
A portion of proceeds will go directly to our Hartland Fire Dept Heroes!
Weather permitting, the HFD will fly the American Flag from the firetruck after the ball drop.
Purchase tickets under the Dining Tent for a chance to win your favorite basket!
$5 Raffle tickets chance to win….RT-1250 Wood Pellet Grill
All drawings will be held Sunday, September 11th, at 5:30 in the Main Tent.
Parking Shuttles will be running from remote lots on both Friday and Saturday nights. The remote lots are located at Hartland North Elementary School and the HAAA field parking lot.
Preferred parking is available to those who wish to become a sponsor. All sponsors donating $500 or more will receive a preferred parking pass along with other benefits.
Show your spirit and support by getting your fair gear!