A 50/50 ticket costs $2 per ticket. Each ticket gives the purchaser a chance to win 50% of the money collected for each raffle drawing.
The weekend will include four 50/50 raffle drawing. We will run drawings on Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.
St. Charles 50/50 Raffle Rules
- Only one winner is possible each sales session during Fall Fest.
- The ticket sales sessions are as follows: Friday night 6-10pm, Saturday 12-4pm, Saturday 6-10pm, Sunday from 1pm to 5pm.
- Tote boards located throughout the grounds will be updated regularly with the winning prize amount for that session.
- Winning ticket number will be announced on the main stage at the end of each session.
- Winner has 20 minutes to claim their prize at the check-in table or prize will be forfeited and a new ticket will be drawn.
- Prize is 50% of the net proceeds from that sessions 50/50 raffle ticket sales.
- Remaining 50% of the net proceeds benefits St. Charles Parish and School.
- If no prize is claimed after 2 tickets are drawn, then St. Charles will retain all of the net proceeds.
50/50 Raffle tickets cost $2 per ticket. Raffles will take place on Friday night 6pm to 10pm, Saturday afternoon Noon to 4pm, Saturday night 6pm to 10pm and Sunday afternoon 1pm to 5pm.